Anyone Need Some Things Screenprinted? (Updates for Custom Test Press Jackets On The Last Page)

oterecords

I don't think anyone else would need/want the following sleeve:

Lemuria / Off with Their Heads - Under the Influence Vol. 7 7"

Anchors - Bad Juju

Carpenter - Sea To Sky

Wilhelm Scream - Mute Print

I have awkward test pressings :-\

I'm sure theres someone that would want the lemuria split and wilhelm scream ones done too. Maybe not the same person for both but who knows. Plus I'm more than willing to do one offs for you, especially if you have a couple you want done at the same time. PM me and we'll talk

I have pen and ink watercolor artwork I've done. See my stuff on instagram under my username "tetsuodaironman". I'd be interested in getting screen prints of my work and giving whoever can do them half of the profits because people are interested in them. Thanks!

Is there anywhere online I can check them out? Just easier than going into instagram for me

still no mention of how much a one off jacket would cost?

Basically about $20ppd for an LP jacket. For just the front printed, for the back printed too it would be a little more. Also depends on if you want colors, as opposed to just black. Which is why I've been saying to PM me because its more case by case than just a set price, so shoot me a PM if you've got some questions and I can give you a more accurate price.

Got this new emulsion yesterday that I've never used before so I'm doing some testing with it before I do the allister test jackets, I wanna make sure everything is 100% before I start printing them.

The Starting Line - Say it like you mean it

New Found Glory - Sticks and Stones

The Movielife - 40 hour train

The movielife - ...has a gambling problem

The Black Keys - Brothers

The Black Keys - El Camino

Finch - What it is to burn

Citizen - Young States

Citizen/Turnover - Split

The Story so Far/Morgan Foster - Split

i need ones for my new found glory sticks and stones and self titled tests 

Hey guys, so some things came up and I've been helping a friend the last day and will be helping him today and possibly tomorrorw. So the jackets got delayed a bit. The allister ones are being finished tonight and the rest I'm going to try to have finished and mailed out by saturday. I'll post picutres tonight of the Allister ones though.

Here's a picture of the front of the Allister jackets just so you guys can see (sorry for the quality my phone camera isn't what it used to be haha). I'll be starting the others today, I'm also going to try to make sure I'e responded to all PM's and sent all the mockups I was supposed to as well. If you don't hear from me by the end of today please shoot me a message!

I'll post more pictures as I print more

3dd31005-adba-45ae-9ff8-89be78c125c2.jpg

Haven't gotten to the post office yet sorry guys! But all of these are going to be packed up and shipped out tomorrow!

EDIT: For some reason the other two pictures won't load, Im trying to fix that. But I just wanted to show you guys what everythings looking like so far

2013-02-26_18-14-43_320.jpg

2013-02-26_22-00-17_978.jpg

2013-02-26_22-00-49_217.jpg