Yeah, I think like stated above: I would want it to be pressed on Black, White and Baby Blue. I really don't think any type of splatter wax design would match the art/look of this album. I have wanted this album on vinyl for years and never understood why it didn't happen before now? I mean everything else in the world has been pressed.

Also, the thing with the V2 label, Moby just re-released Play and I believe that was V2 so maybe the guys could get their rights to the album so it could be pressed?

Yeah, I think like stated above: I would want it to be pressed on Black, White and Baby Blue. I really don't think any type of splatter wax design would match the art/look of this album. I have wanted this album on vinyl for years and never understood why it didn't happen before now? I mean everything else in the world has been pressed.

Also, the thing with the V2 label, Moby just re-released Play and I believe that was V2 so maybe the guys could get their rights to the album so it could be pressed?

I think Tim is more concerned with writing Neon Trees songs than shelling out 5 grand+ for a pressing of Sugarcult's lowest selling (I think) album.

I think Tim is more concerned with writing Neon Trees songs than shelling out 5 grand+ for a pressing of Sugarcult's lowest selling (I think) album.

Yeah, true. But maybe Start Static will sell well and Fearless/Artemis(?) will go ahead with Palm Trees and maybe Tim ( or Marko) will get Lights Out done. I say Marko because he seems to be the only one who cares about the band anymore.

Yeah, true. But maybe Start Static will sell well and Fearless/Artemis(?) will go ahead with Palm Trees and maybe Tim ( or Marko) will get Lights Out done. I say Marko because he seems to be the only one who cares about the band anymore.

Hey man, I'm definitely hoping for it, but I'm about as optimistic here as I am with Vaux or Lorene Drive seeing a release on wax.

• 1 month later...

It's so unreal to finally see this getting done. I know there's been talks of it being pressed for months now. But to actually see it one step closer to being finished is outstanding. As Chris Traeger would say, this is LITERALLY the best news I've heard today.

So Sugarcult just posted this cryptic message on their Facebook..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=706401886053436&set=a.126458520714445.20995.122472207779743&type=1&theater

Looks like we have a date for Start Static? Maybe it's a date for new music? It's highly doubtful of the latter, but it's its fun to think of the possibility. Regardless we have something to look forward to for the coming months.