• 2 months later...

I asked Marko on Twitter yesterday, but he hasn't responded yet.

I actually emailed marko about an update regarding this last week. I spoke to him around a year ago and he got in touch with the label who said they planned to do it soon but no immediate plans.

A year later with no news, i figured i would reach out to him and see if we can work something out.

I suggested a re-issue of this album which seems to have demo versions of some songs from "start static". 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrap_Me_Up_in_Plastic

Waiting for a response from him and their management but If i can secure the rights & get the band behind it, would people be into it?

I actually emailed marko about an update regarding this last week. I spoke to him around a year ago and he got in touch with the label who said they planned to do it soon but no immediate plans.

A year later with no news, i figured i would reach out to him and see if we can work something out.

I suggested a re-issue of this album which seems to have demo versions of some songs from "start static". 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrap_Me_Up_in_Plastic

Waiting for a response from him and their management but If i can secure the rights & get the band behind it, would people be into it?

This would be awesome and I would be down for it, but a more detailed question would be: if you are doing the OG Wrap Me Up In Plastic why not also Eleven? But for a first Sugarcult release maybe a press of the newer "yellow guitar version" of Wrap Me Up In Plastic would be better because it features songs from both albums. Plus the 2nd press is mastered better on cd. The original 2 were verrry home made cdr's.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I asked SRC if they would be interested in pressing Sugarcult. Just for curiosity, and because it's the end of April and nothing's come from the Sugarcult camp of the eventual release of Start Static. And this is what they said.. 

rsz_sctwiter.jpg

Honestly, I'd love to see SRC press their material. They'll actually get it pressed, and they always release quality releases. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...