THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

I appreciate the heads up on that. Oddly enough, the high bidder actually messaged me to bring the spelling error to my attention. I was in a good mood that morning so I told him that in exchange for being honest I'd just leave the auction up and if he won it for $0.99 then that would be his lucky day.

Sublime Test Press for Unknown Album. You would think if you're starting the bidding at $750.00 you would at least figure out what album you are selling. He "thinks" its for Robbin the Hood.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SUBLIME-TEST-PRESSING-LP-12-PUNK-nirvana-7-45-nofx-/270703872519

Interested to see if anyone bids cause I have a Sublime Test Press for 40 Oz. to Freedom from Erika Records.

Dude also has a DOA "War On 45" test press. Consider that shit bid on.

Sublime Test Press for Unknown Album. You would think if you're starting the bidding at $750.00 you would at least figure out what album you are selling. He "thinks" its for Robbin the Hood.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SUBLIME-TEST-PRESSING-LP-12-PUNK-nirvana-7-45-nofx-/270703872519

Interested to see if anyone bids cause I have a Sublime Test Press for 40 Oz. to Freedom from Erika Records.

They made, what, three albums? It wouldn't take any amount of time or effort to figure out what album that is a test of.

i didnt either, but thats rad. I wonder if its a boot?

I would love to have that album on vinyl but Im not willing to drop the cash on it.

Yes it is a bootleg. The 2nd picture sorta gives it away. notice the difference between the real text on the sleeve which is blurry and the text about the vinyl which isn't blurry, it also mentions "s an underground", ends probably with release. AKA bootleg.

Looks like somehow pressed these and used the CD sleeve maximized it and to make it into a record sleeve.

When did Glassjaw's EYEWTKAS start going for like $40 on ebay?

It was available forever, I remember seeing tons of copies at Hot Topic and I think I even marked it down on clearance. I guess its OOP now.

didn't you hear? glassjaw's the new hip thang

Well, at least they have more info than "BRAND NEW! FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS!" in the listing. Does this person actually sell anything?

I mean, I see the completed listings, but does anyone besides himself click buy it now? No one's going to pay $80 for that Metallica Live at Grimey's 10" release when other listings don't even end with a buyer at $35.

Am I just yelling at the wall with this? because I feel like someone else has probably posted something exactly like this reply...

you're just saying what i'm always thinking.i mean i've been looking for a blue copy of shudder forever, but 70 bucks? dude has no common sense and i refuse to splurge and support such an asshat.

bright eyes - gentleman's pact

this thing used to go for about $300 after the tour and havent seen one on the bay in a while

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160543958366&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Never saw it hit $300. Here are the prices I've tracked for it:

$220.00, $80.00, $79.50, $56.00, $91.00, $120.00, $50.00, $85.50, $63.00, $82.00, $131.00 (s/s), $80.00, $174.99

Last one was a sale of my copy. Don't know why someone paid that much. $97 seems a reasonable price for this release given the prices I've seen.

Samiam - You're Freaking Me Out 7" boxset

Not crazy, but again I know a few people here are looking for it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330529701255&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

The copy of this I got from No Idea a little while back isn't numbered like the original press. I never heard where those No Idea copies came from though- was it a repress or just some leftovers?