THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

who would bid on that when you can just get it on hot topic!?

There are billions of people that do not live in the USA you know.

Crazy price none the less.

Yeah your right but can't they still order thrue hot topic? maybe the shiping is extrememly exensive though. No clue. Oh well im glad i live in Sac then.

I've seen it sell for even higher than that. Really wish I bought the TWO used copies I saw at one of my shops a few years back. Not really into rap at all but I figured his first album was hard to come by. Stupid me.

EDIT - Cesar, you should sell it for sure if it doesn't mean much to you as this is bound to be reissued.

I've seen it sell for even higher than that. Really wish I bought the TWO used copies I saw at one of my shops a few years back. Not really into rap at all but I figured his first album was hard to come by. Stupid me.

EDIT - Cesar, you should sell it for sure if it doesn't mean much to you as this is bound to be reissued.

Yeah dude I'm gonna do it. Plus my store here always seems to have it anywere from 10 to 25 bucks if I ever want it again. Plus personally I prefer the Marshall mathers LP over this one.

Yeah your right but can't they still order thrue hot topic? maybe the shiping is extrememly exensive though. No clue. Oh well im glad i live in Sac then.

Hot Topic Shipping is around $30~$50.

I think this is totally unreasonable. Every LP I've received from the US (to Australia) has cost no more than $12. More often than not it's roughly $10.70.

It costs me more to than $12 to ship an LP to Australia. I of course have no bulk rate discounts either. I recently paid $16 in shipping to get something sent to me from Japan and that was indeed actual cost. Obviously $30 is way too high but Australia always falls into the $15-$20 range for an LP depending on the weight.

I dont think HT.com uses USPS at all. Im pretty sure everything is FedEx. I could be wrong on domestic orders. Internationally its definitely thru FedEx tho which is why shipping prices are so high. Im still working with them on getting cheaper options made available.

They dont use those giant boxes for vinyl anymore. It happened recently with the crazy clearance sales cause they completely ran out of LP mailers since there was an insane amount of orders for vinyl so they just used what they had so they could ship the product out. I believe they are back to using the LP mailers now tho.

I dont think HT.com uses USPS at all. Im pretty sure everything is FedEx. I could be wrong on domestic orders. Internationally its definitely thru FedEx tho which is why shipping prices are so high. Im still working with them on getting cheaper options made available.

They dont use those giant boxes for vinyl anymore. It happened recently with the crazy clearance sales cause they completely ran out of LP mailers since there was an insane amount of orders for vinyl so they just used what they had so they could ship the product out. I believe they are back to using the LP mailers now tho.

My last two orders (from that crazy clearance) came via USPS. But that is maybe because shockhound used to use USPS... That's at lot of US ;D