THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

You and me both. She flips everything and not only that, every time I try to win an auction you can bet she is bidding on it.

she just won my chamring man lp coop release for 26 bucks, and im sure she will have it listed for atleast 100 or so

The first pressing has gaps of silence during "The Last Lost Continent," so the second disc was replated for the second pressing, which resulted in new test presses for just the second disc.

EDIT: Or, you could read the letter pictured in the listing.

They need to stop. My watch list has grown about five-fold.

I'm watching quite a few from this seller as well. I can't believe how vast this persons collection is. They're definitely going to make a nice buck off of it.

either this is the case of the bidder not reading the listing or they just dont like the second half of the album. the last track is the best by the way.

I doubt anyone will buy it. Maybe if he lowered it further. And yeah, Take The Veil is the best track, possibly ever by them. It's just a sad auction though cos I know tons of people want Deloused and then this copy lost an LP. Wonder where it went...

EDIT: Also looks like it has both records original pic sleeves though. A mystery. ???

Pearl Jam fans are crazy.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pearl-Jam-Benaro....item43a9a 00ebb

Still a day to go as well, very much likely to hit 4 digits :o

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Records-/306/i.html?_nkw=pearl+jam+riot&_catref=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m1538

Someone actually put Riot Act and several other rarities (Toadies rubberneck being one ) on craigslist on Saturday all were for about 30ea. or less ...I emailed and missed out on Sunday....I never thought of checking out craigslist. Seems that all I ever see is 70s rock and jazz/classical. I'll have to start keeping my eye out.

I get so mad every time I see the Benaroya Hall boxset up on ebay. I remember waking up early before work to catch the sale, their site crashed, so I went to work. By the time I got home it was gone. One of the bigger items I kick myself about for letting slip through my fingers.

Pearl Jam fans are crazy.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pearl-Jam-Benaro....item43a9a 00ebb

Still a day to go as well, very much likely to hit 4 digits :o

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Records-/306/i.html?_nkw=pearl+jam+riot&_catref=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m1538

Someone actually put Riot Act and several other rarities (Toadies rubberneck being one ) on craigslist on Saturday all were for about 30ea. or less ...I emailed and missed out on Sunday....I never thought of checking out craigslist. Seems that all I ever see is 70s rock and jazz/classical. I'll have to start keeping my eye out.

In my city we have a thing similar to Craigslist, called used regina. I always search for vinyl on there and same thing, usually there's just garbage. Then one day I hit the jackpot.

A guy was selling around 30-35 (maybe more I can't remember) records, most of which were on Fat Wreck, for $200. Included in it was a complete colored NOFX 7" of the month subscription. Definitely my biggest score.