THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

Is this a legit auction? Or is someone inflating the price? I feel like this is the second time already this guy has tried to sell this.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=150785289903&index=17&nav=SEARCH&nid=19462782536

the first one was number 141/250. this one is 142/250 ... im pissed. i really want this album but the price is over the top.

Oh i thought it was the same number. Damn, two copies. Howd he manage that?

I actually have a copy also and have been tinkering with gettin rid of it. But it's just cool to say I have this. I'm a big Thursday fan but dont actually care for the songs on this record. I have almost everything of theirs though so it would be tough to actually let this go.

That is one expensive 1 inch sticker.

I still don't get what is up with these. supposedly there are 500 but I've seen less than 5 on ebay and that is just way below the flipper threshold.

So pissed I missed that on tenclub. It sucks being a PJ collector.

I don't think they ever listed the colored ones on Ten Club. People over there are still begging them to post it.

You're right. I'm thinking of the white Backspacers they put up. I missed those and the reg version of this because they suck at emailing when new things are in the store.

And I wish I had the cash flow to get my PJ collection respectable. I'd be happy if I could at least afford all the LPs.

yeah that is a good deal. Tempting for me but I already have a Euro import I got as a gift last year

Must have another one, or got fake bids on it as the seller relisted it. Was thinking of unloading mine after I saw that haha

I don't think they ever listed the colored ones on Ten Club. People over there are still begging them to post it.

You're right. I'm thinking of the white Backspacers they put up. I missed those and the reg version of this because they suck at emailing when new things are in the store.

And I wish I had the cash flow to get my PJ collection respectable. I'd be happy if I could at least afford all the LPs.

i managed to get og copies of the first three for $15 total :)

it'd be funny if it's actually one of the dudes from Thursday.

it'd be funny if it's actually one of the dudes from Thursday.

lmao. that would be funny. i dunno how this dude got all of these back to back like that. how ever he did it, he did it for pure profit which makes him an extreme d-bag. i wish only one person would bid on it so he's have to sell it for 20 bucks. but no, it will sell for 200 im sure.