Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory repress?

A-Bon

Was hoping the 10" would be the "My December EP". I believe the only official release of that song was through the Reanimation CD, but it was a remix and wasn't the track they originally played on the radio.

Hope that track makes it on that 10". As much as I love the jay z collaborations, I'd rather that get its own release and have my December on this 10"

Was hoping the 10" would be the "My December EP". I believe the only official release of that song was through the Reanimation CD, but it was a remix and wasn't the track they originally played on the radio.

Hope that track makes it on that 10". As much as I love the jay z collaborations, I'd rather that get its own release and have my December on this 10"

I was thinking the exact same thing. My December is my favorite LP song.

But I'm also kind of hoping the 10" is the Hybrid Theory EP. I just really don't want the Jay Z remixes to be it...

I'm not really a fan of the Jay-Z mashup record, so anything else will be gladly welcome. But I agree, My December is an amazing track. 

Does anyone remember the DVD that came out after this cd was released? When they switch out deftones water for vodka on stage? I swear I watched that all the time freshman year.

Nostalgia will once again force me to something.

Wish they woulda done something better with the 10"

I think repress of oop single with cool bside is really great decision)

bonus 10" of the "One Step Closer" single

A1 One Step Closer

B1 My December

I think repress of oop single with cool bside is really great decision)

bonus 10" of the "One Step Closer" single

A1 One Step Closer

B1 My December

Is it my December on B for sure? I missed that. My December was my jam.

But idk kinda pointless to me to have one step closer twice. Would have loved high voltage instead. Or even a remix or live version but that's just me

The 10" single is a replica of the original that had One Step Closer b/w My December. Not the remix version or anything.

Linkin Park was awesome. No shame.

I already have the OG presses of both, so I'm unsure if I'll pick this up. Maybe just for the colored vinyl, or to keep the valuable original safe.

I'd kill for the HTEP on a 10" and maybe even a Xero 7"