Topshelf To Release Toe Catalog On Vinyl

brandy

19x12.5" prints for toe's US tour are done! Hand numbered and limited /100. Available only at the shows! Get your tickets if you haven't yet: http://tsr-store.com/artist/toe

If there's not a limit per show, mind if someone scoops one for me? I'm afraid I'll miss out, having tickets for the last day of tour. I'll throw you a couple extra bones for troubles. Pm's start now plz.

Tempted to do this because I don't have any of the /100s and I finally listened to my first toe album and enjoyed it. Should I get it and add it to my tancred/other toe album order?

I mean $14 with the "VC" code is kind of expensive for 4 songs, but if you can get the /100 do it. All of their music is awesome. I have been luck enough to get all of the /100 variants.

FYI: this [New Sentimentality] is a die-cut jacket with a fold-over flap and inside pocket print plus four separate inserts — otherwise we'd have priced it a little more conservatively.

Also: Box sets won't go out for at LEAST another week and a half. Likely first week or so of October — only delayed a week or two which, for a box set, is pretty good, haha... *knocks on wood*.

FYI: this [New Sentimentality] is a die-cut jacket with a fold-over flap and inside pocket print plus four separate inserts — otherwise we'd have priced it a little more conservatively.

That sounds awesome, if it is anything as nice as "The book about my idle plot On a Vague Anxiety " will be well worth it.

Also: Box sets won't go out for at LEAST another week and a half. Likely first week or so of October — only delayed a week or two which, for a box set, is pretty good, haha... *knocks on wood*.

Great news! Any word on the /200 boxset variant for TFiN?