Po: Blink-182 - Take Off Your Pants And Jacket Lp + 3 7"s

jhulud

At least if something goes wrong I can trust SRC to give me my money back. I mean considering everything that has gone into making this I sorta understand the price. I am gonna sell the copy I have to make it worth it though. Those 7"s would be cool to own cause its pretty hard to even find them on CD. They have proven themselves with the glue pocket thing with One For The Kids. Though if this does not go flawlessly than I am done with this album on vinyl. Way too much drama behind it and I wanna put it behind me and just have the finished product. It looks like MTS may not have their hands on this one since they are even taking their sticker off. If it is another HQ SRC release and comes out on time than its fine but the first delay seen I am cancelling.

if you think $50 is reasonable for that then you are seriously misinformed

I think $45 makes more sense BUT...I guess what I mean is, prices like this have become the norm so it's not shocking to me. How am I "seriously misinformed"? The best price I could see for this type of set is $40. The 180gram LP with crazy kewl jacket = $25, and the three 7"s = $15. $40. The $10 extra over that estimate is not PLEASANT but jesus, why so dramatic with the complaining. Wah wah wahh.

I think $45 makes more sense BUT...I guess what I mean is, prices like this have become the norm so it's not shocking to me. How am I "seriously misinformed"? The best price I could see for this type of set is $40. The 180gram LP with crazy kewl jacket = $25, and the three 7"s = $15. $40. The $10 extra over that estimate is not PLEASANT but jesus, why so dramatic with the complaining. Wah wah wahh.

last record to complete my Blink 182 collection exiting...If price is high for you, simply dont buy it. noboty forces you to spend $50(or $45) on this "overpriced record".

I think $45 makes more sense BUT...I guess what I mean is, prices like this have become the norm so it's not shocking to me. How am I "seriously misinformed"? The best price I could see for this type of set is $40. The 180gram LP with crazy kewl jacket = $25, and the three 7"s = $15. $40. The $10 extra over that estimate is not PLEASANT but jesus, why so dramatic with the complaining. Wah wah wahh.

don't even bother. i barked up that tree several pages ago and it fell on deaf ears. people here just want to complain for the sake of complaining. the biggest thing here is people want shit for basically free, like the dude who wants 3 7"s for fucking $10.

no single LP should ever retail more than $20. with double LPs i basically draw the line at $25.

but because there's a fancy jacket, it makes that one record double in value?

you guys seriously need to get real trying to justify this. saying that it's the norm is exactly why people are bitching. this has absolutely no business being the norm, and that mindset is basically just going to send THE HOBBY in the direction of game-used memorabilia baseball cards.  

no single LP should ever retail more than $20. with double LPs i basically draw the line at $25.

but because there's a fancy jacket, it makes that one record double in value?

you guys seriously need to get real trying to justify this. saying that it's the norm is exactly why people are bitching. this has absolutely no business being the norm, and that mindset is basically just going to send THE HOBBY in the direction of game-used memorabilia baseball cards.  

Preach, brother, preach. The bolded is probably for the greater good, though.