Po: Blink-182 - Take Off Your Pants And Jacket Lp + 3 7"s

jhulud

I can't quite believe they're asking people to fork out for this again... this release should either have remained dead or they should be fulfilling their obvious arrangement with RJ where people haven't been refunded. This is a pretty outrageous move... it fucking stinks and I would love to know from SRC how this all came to be.

SRC picked up the Quicksand mantle post-RJ as well. No one complained then. 

As long as RJ has NOTHING to do with this and in no way profits then I have no issue with it. I don't need it. I wish it didn't exist in such a similar form as well but there are plenty of Blink fans that will be glad this thing finally comes out. 

On a serious note, this is probably THE stupidest thing SRC could have done. I haven't partaken in SRC bashing much if at all, but this is the worst. This takes the cake. Glad I never liked this record.

...but thats like my opinion man. :ph34r:

I don't see this as a stupid move at all. 95% of the people complaining in here for whatever reason (price, RJ, etc) are still going to buy a copy. The other 5% aren't Blink fans, so they wouldn't have gotten one anyway. This one seems like a no-brainer to me...

What are the odds that the Mightier Than Sword logo makes its way to the back of the jacket right along side the $RC logo. Fucking fuck.

They took over the Quicksand - Slip reissue that RJ was doing and his shit didn't make it on there.

This pricing though, fuck. Even with the discount you're paying more than before.

They took over the Quicksand - Slip reissue that RJ was doing and his shit didn't make it on there.

This pricing though, fuck. Even with the discount you're paying more than before.

Yeah, I can't remember what release, but there was a release that the MTS logo was on that made people scratch their heads. I guess I just feel like RJ still probably has something to do with this. Whether it be them obtaining all that he did manage to get done with this release or transferring the rights (if that's possible). I'd like to hope that RJ is in no way involved in this release though. It's gonna sell like hotcakes either way.