PO: Ghost B.C. - Infestissumam LP

the cd is definitely severely brickwalled

when the second tracks guitars/drums kick in, it sounds like its actually clipping or its a terrible transcode or something. its awful

heres hoping the vinyl has more headroom, if somebody could confirm/deny that it'd be ace.

ps anybody find a decent way for a uk'er to get the swedish version?

Guest Secular Haze

I'm giving away a free copy of the US Version on Red Vinyl.  Please check my thread in the Sale/Trade/Wants forum to enter.  Thanks.

No one in the 70's would have thought records would cost this much.

Ha. You know, $25 isn't that bad. It was the international shipping that got me. Also, the clear vinyl, is thick, and appears to be 180g. The cover is made from a high quality matte stock, almost linen-like. The booklet is attached to the inside gatefold, and is also of very good quality. I am very pleased with every aspect of this pressing. 

What cracks me up is you paid 37 bucks for a record that is avail in the US for 17. Granted various versions but still the same music

And when Hyadrahead puts a release out for 20 bucks people go crazy about how that is ripping people off.

P.S. Not directed at you at all, just funny how things roll around here

What cracks me up is you paid 37 bucks for a record that is avail in the US for 17. Granted various versions but still the same music

And when Hyadrahead puts a release out for 20 bucks people go crazy about how that is ripping people off.

P.S. Not directed at you at all, just funny how things roll around here

I don't believe the US version was available yet when he ordered this.  Am I right, Jack?

I don't believe the US version was available yet when he ordered this.  Am I right, Jack?

This is the correct response. Thank you. I could have got the 10" and 12" for the same price had I held out a bit longer. No regrets though. The music is what matters, and I am loving this album. 

I just received my Nordic copy, and it came with a signed booklet. 

l6BHYVH.jpg

Hello Jack, did you know that your copy wwould come with the signed booklet? Because I've ordered this clear LP from hotstuff.se and paid US$50 for this damn thing. The description didn't say a thing about any additional booklet, though!

Hey, how does the LP sound after all?? Have in mind that this record is over 48 min playing time, and I'm afraid it could sound flat and compressed!