FS: Coheed - In Keeping Secrets/Brand New - Deja

thefence2113

Buyers backed out on eBay. Best offer gets these. Packed and ready to ship.

Edit: In Keeping Secrets is blue/gray (still sealed) but has a crease in the top right corner on the front...not a huge one but it's there.

Deja is in overall great shape, but there's a seam split at the top about and inch wide (maybe a little smaller)

I'll be taking offers on these until the end of the night and will be selling to whoever offers the most by then.

Agreed that the YFW reissue features an upgraded cover.  Disagree with "honestly don't care about the cover".  Deja Entendu's album art is just too iconic.

Also, mass lols at anyone spending more than $25 on either DE or IKSOSE:3 this year.  Unless you've got ample funds to burn on a variant collection, I feel like a lot of buyer's remorse will probably be circling both albums before the year is over.

Agreed that the YFW reissue features an upgraded cover.  Disagree with "honestly don't care about the cover".  Deja Entendu's album art is just too iconic.

Also, mass lols at anyone spending more than $25 on either DE or IKSOSE:3 this year.  Unless you've got ample funds to burn on a variant collection, I feel like a lot of buyer's remorse will probably be circling both albums before the year is over.

I love the artwork too, but as long as the music sounds the same, a repress is fine with me.