i would have LOVED it if you actually got and were charged for 25 copies.

I also would have loved it. Could have made some serious money playing the flip game haha. Hell if that happened I could offer it here for like 25-30 ppd and still have profit. But again my Intent with ordering it 25 times isn't to flip it's to get some free cash at best buy ahaha

I also would have loved it. Could have made some serious money playing the flip game haha. Hell if that happened I could offer it here for like 25-30 ppd and still have profit. But again my Intent with ordering it 25 times isn't to flip it's to get some free cash at best buy ahaha

Did u try to use more than 1 code in same order?

Correct ;)

I ordered 2 Every Time I Die vinyl, both were backordered (Ex-Lives and New Junk Asthetic).  Both of them were canceled after about 3 "Sorry, your items are still backordered" emails, and when they were, I only got one $10 coupon.  I find it hard to believe they dish out a coupon for each item on one single order.  But if you say it's true......

Also worth noting that I reordered Ex-Lives afterwards (I'd found New Junk elsewhere), again it was backordered, but it eventually shipped the second time around.

You get one code per order, be it 10 items on that order or just one.

If you place 2 orders on the same day for the same or different items, it will lead to 2 codes.

If you place more than 2 orders, it's very likely that order #3+ will be canceled.

The Appleseed Cast record now says sold out.

my fault there.

I thought this wasn't supposed to put a hold on your card. Ordered that Rooftops album to get something I wanted just in case it did ship and I have a hold for that transaction. Anyone else get this?

I actually just noticed that my debit account was 200 dollars lower than I thought it was. Some of my earlier orders from before a few days ago aren't on there so maybe it goes away after a few days?

I actually just noticed that my debit account was 200 dollars lower than I thought it was. Some of my earlier orders from before a few days ago aren't on there so maybe it goes away after a few days?

That could be the case. It says the hold expires on 5/22, so they money should be back in my account unless it ships before then

So I'm gonna write out this "method" in the OP. If you've made this work with the backordered record not shipping and getting a code, post your story. Even if you already have, I wanna see then so I can compile.

How many records? What records? How many orders? Payment method? How many codes received? When received the codes? And any other question you feel needs answered. :)

I would heed against that just so it doesnt get taken advantage of. If people want to do it they can deduce it from things already posted. Just my 2 cents.