Just got my order of Sleeping With Sirens. I was quite pumped to get this one. I was a bit surprised when I saw it....

ajxs07.jpg

The only colors I thought were pressed were cream and teal. So what is this??!

Clear.

=] I have no helpful information... I just could't pass that up.

my spill canvas was beat to all hell when it finally arrived. whole upper corner is completely bent. so bummed. i've been trying to decide what the odds of actually getting a replacement copy would be if i send it back...

Mine was perfect when I got it a few days ago. Thanks again for reminding me to get it. I didn't know that it had "No really, I'm Fine" too. Made my day.

Just ordered Panic! Pretty. Odd., Circa Survive Blue Sky Noise, Fall Out Boy Folie A Deux and The Rooftops A Forest of Polarity. I'd love to own all of these, but totally expecting to get $40 in best buy gift certificates haha we'll see...

They let you order pretty odd? Thought they made that in store only

They let you order pretty odd? Thought they made that in store only

Yeah, I just did it again to make sure haha but I added it to my cart and when it goes there it had in store pickup selected as the default option, but I just selected backordered and kept on going. Got the confirmation email with all 4 on there saying backordered, so I think I'm good, I guess we'll see haha

As a side note, I graduated from umd in 2010, go terps! haha

Yeah, I just did it again to make sure haha but I added it to my cart and when it goes there it had in store pickup selected as the default option, but I just selected backordered and kept on going. Got the confirmation email with all 4 on there saying backordered, so I think I'm good, I guess we'll see haha

As a side note, I graduated from umd in 2010, go terps! haha

fuck yeah, hahaha. hoping for a good basketball year next year, we were so close this year, being at the insane duke game will probably be a top 3 greatest moment of college. it's a nice area, been around here all my life, music scene kinda sucks though, hah.