Bestbuy.com is looking different for me.  I used to be able to type in "vinyl" at the top, and then you could search the category...now when you search vinyl, it only comes up "movies and music" as 1 category, and you can't exclusively search a vinyl category anymore....could this be the beginning of the end?  is this a revamp of the system that might be taking place? 

Besy Buy played a HUGE role in running all the record stores out of business. By offering new releases at prices far below what a mom and pop stores could even buy it for they caused many stores to call it quits. My friend had a store and would buy new releases from Best Buy because it was a few dollars cheaper than the distro. They used their size to broker deals with major labels offering prices no one could touch all to get people in the store so they could sell them a computer or TV. Now they have narrowed their selection down to scraps and our record stores are gone.

What's my point?

Screw them and take full advantage of this glitch! Weasel every free record you can from them because they owe us.

Besy Buy played a HUGE role in running all the record stores out of business. By offering new releases at prices far below what a mom and pop stores could even buy it for they caused many stores to call it quits. My friend had a store and would buy new releases from Best Buy because it was a few dollars cheaper than the distro. They used their size to broker deals with major labels offering prices no one could touch all to get people in the store so they could sell them a computer or TV. Now they have narrowed their selection down to scraps and our record stores are gone.

What's my point?

Screw them and take full advantage of this glitch! Weasel every free record you can from them because they owe us.

Ok. Just stop...