A big side note. Will the recent success of FOB finally push Folie to sell out everywhere? I'd assume it has been out of print for over 4 years and that people just have it in stock still because 1)vinyl was not a popular at the time 2) The fans didn't appreciate the album at that time.

For the person asking about Daisy. I ordered that about 3 months ago and it shipped. I know that is not very recent, but I heard from music direct that DGC quietly repressed it about 3 months ago when it was sold out everywhere for a little while.

Anyone had issues with receiving the "Your item has been cancelled, discount on the way" and then not receiving the discount e-mail?  I've had to send BB like 6 e-mails so far requesting those be sent.  I thought the system was automated???

I have definitely lost out on a couple codes because they never came.  I guess I should have emailed them about it...

Anyone had issues with receiving the "Your item has been cancelled, discount on the way" and then not receiving the discount e-mail?  I've had to send BB like 6 e-mails so far requesting those be sent.  I thought the system was automated???

Yes this happens sometimes...

The goal here is to not bring this to the attention of humans... If u email them and they look at the account they are going to figure it out and change the automated system to not send codes at all....

I've found that they usually don't send codes on orders canceled on Fridays and Saturdays

Blue Sky Noise was for sale again earlier today but still backordered, now its sold out online again.  Makes me think their site is really buggy especially since I don't think they have even had this record for a while.

Also anyone know if the new Front Bottoms will ship even though it says back ordered?

It should ship. Im pretty sure Bar none is keeping it in print. So best buy probably will just order more from the distributor.

Somehow I got shipped an LP I didn't order, Best Buy never fails to impress.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Get+Sharp+%5BLP%5D+-+VINYL/19136401.p?id=2199928&skuId=19136401&st=limousines&lp=9&cp=1 is what I got.  Hope it's good!

I've been waiting on a discount code to arrive so I could order that, I can't believe you got it for free haha. I noticed that it suddenly became backordered the other day and wondered if people had actually began ordering it in large quantities or if stock was low to begin with. Awesome score.

ordered Nuclear. Sad. Nuclear.

Nice. I'm still waiting on my order for this one, it's still listed as backordered.

I hope it gets cancelled, because I found a copy for $5 yesterday at a local record store. Picked up Mongrel there as well. I don't want to cancel the order because I'm pretty sure it won't ship and I could go for the coupon.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/The-Hands-That-Thieve---CD/20771426.p?skuId=20771426&productCategoryId=cat02005&id=2619422

The Toh Kay version of the new Streetlight album is on CD on the Best Buy website as backordered. I don't see this one shipping anytime soon!

This is a little sketchy because it has the Streetlight album title with Toh Kay as the artist. So they could have just screwed that up and it's actually the Streetlight album which would ship, ya know?