One of my go-to's, Opeth - Ghost Reveries (Limited Edition), cancelled today as expected; Interestingly, though, it now shows as in stock for the first time since it went up on their site.  Why mine would cancel instead of ship if they have it in stock is beyond me.  I think we can all agree the BB system is an eratic one at best.

So, I just ordered the new Avett Brothers record through BB.  It was $17.99 (which is the cheapest I've seen it anywhere).

But here's the kicker- it currently shows up as a 1-2 week backorder.  And according to the Avett's web store the vinyl is delayed a week or two.  It'll be hilarious if this cancels and gets me a code.

So I placed a 1-2 week backordered order on Oct 7th, which means it should have cancelled yesterday but it didn't. I checked the order status today and it's still listed as backordered. Anyone else seen anything like this? Very weird.

I know Tycho - Dive was mistakenly listed as being a 1-2 week backorder (before auto-cancelling) when it was really a 2-4 week backorder (before auto-cancelling), so you may have found another record like that.

I know Tycho - Dive was mistakenly listed as being a 1-2 week backorder (before auto-cancelling) when it was really a 2-4 week backorder (before auto-cancelling), so you may have found another record like that.

That may be the case because this is the first time I've ordered this record. I'll have to wait 2 more weeks and see haha, thanks for the heads up!

So, I just ordered the new Avett Brothers record through BB.  It was $17.99 (which is the cheapest I've seen it anywhere).

But here's the kicker- it currently shows up as a 1-2 week backorder.  And according to the Avett's web store the vinyl is delayed a week or two.  It'll be hilarious if this cancels and gets me a code.

I believe this is the case with Pearl Jam Lightning Bolt too.   This happened with NIN Hesitation Marks, I preordered it and got an email saying that if it didnt ship by 9/17 (I think that was the date) then it would cancel, but thankfully it shipped a day before it was scheduled to cancel. 

I had a weird one today:

I ordered No Witch today which was listed as Backorder. Supposed to be a 2 week backorder thing but had a delivery date range of 10/29-11/04. Less than 2 weeks, which was strange. Then I checked my email and noticed that it didn't have the usual "... however one or more items are on backorder" text in the subject. Just "We received your order". So I checked and sure enough, they were getting ready to fulfill. I was able to cancel no problem and I then checked the site again and sure enough, it's in stock. Weird.

I had a weird one today:

I ordered No Witch today which was listed as Backorder. Supposed to be a 2 week backorder thing but had a delivery date range of 10/29-11/04. Less than 2 weeks, which was strange. Then I checked my email and noticed that it didn't have the usual "... however one or more items are on backorder" text in the subject. Just "We received your order". So I checked and sure enough, they were getting ready to fulfill. I was able to cancel no problem and I then checked the site again and sure enough, it's in stock. Weird.

Its officially back in stock.  I can't help but that has to be because of so many of us ordering to get codes that they just repressed it. 

For two days in row now, I've had orders that were supposed to cancel (have received the "if we don't get more in stock by X date, we will have to cancel your order" emails) not cancel.  The day before yesterday, my order canceled late in the day instead of in the morning as they usually are.  Could just be BB's system is still undergoing changes, idk.  But interesting, nonetheless.  Anyone else have this happen yesterday/today?

For two days in row now, I've had orders that were supposed to cancel (have received the "if we don't get more in stock by X date, we will have to cancel your order" emails) not cancel.  The day before yesterday, my order canceled late in the day instead of in the morning as they usually are.  Could just be BB's system is still undergoing changes, idk.  But interesting, nonetheless.  Anyone else have this happen yesterday/today?

Yeap.

Dive - Tycho should have canceled 2 days ago for me and it is still open.

Yeap.

Dive - Tycho should have canceled 2 days ago for me and it is still open.

My first one (yesterday's) is Dive also. Today's is Common - One Day It'll all make sense

You do know that one is a 4 week cancel rather than a 2 week cancel like it says on the site, right?

Well aware - It's been 4 weeks.  Which is why I mentioned the email that gives a specific date on which an order will be canceled.