Got a cancellation with discount on the way email on Tuesday and never got a code. Got a cancellation email with no mention of a discount yesterday, and got the code today. Funny how it works sometimes haha

Honestly, you could still get a code tomorrow, too.  Sometimes codes take 2 days for me to receive.  Sometimes 1 day.  It's an unpredictable system, that's for sure.

Well it seems like this is winding down. How much did everyone net from this? You can search your email for "discount is enclosed" to find just the code emails.

I have received and redeemed $415 worth of codes. I was really surprised it added up to that much. It really didn't seem that big since I was generally only ordering 1-2 records at a time. Honestly, I feel slightly guilty after seeing that total.

No rhyme or reason anymore. Got an email on Thursday saying I would get a discount code... Never got the code. Got another email on Monday saying the same thing... Code showed within 12 hours. So who knows.

I can't complain about free money, but obviously the folks at BB are getting wise®. 

FYI the orders that all cancelled en masse were Grace Potter, which was basically a sure thing. I was fine with it being "Sold Out Online," but for some reason they decided to pull the listing and cancel ALL orders at once... with no codes, of course. Only time that's happened for me.

I got a code yesterday and a code today.  Still working fine for me.

But... like most people I am almost completely out of code generating records.  I have pending orders for a few that I'm pretty sure will cancel, I'll let you know if/when they cancel.

It seems as thought BB's solution to this was to figure out what records were cancelling and QUICKLY list them as Sold Out Online.