Well, Best Buy got me one last time haha I pretty much marked this off as being done (for me) and haven't been placing orders. Also haven't been getting codes for the orders that I had already placed that have cancelled. I had three final orders that were scheduled to cancel this week and then I'd be completely done. But, not to be outdone, I got an email tonight stating that Girl Talk - Night Ripper shipped. I'm cool with it because I love this album and wanted to get it anyway, but still, Best Buy got an extra 30 bucks out of me before I got out haha

Green Day- American Idiot shipped for me.  As did Girl Talk- Nightripper (which I am SHOCKED by).  

Still getting codes daily...

...and no I won't tell you which release(s) because then they will shoot up the top sellers list and get cancelled.

Very cool of you. 

• 4 weeks later...

Here are some backorders on my wishlist from when I use to do this... I stopped when they switched from $10 to $5, using my last code in Nov. But maybe some of these will still help you guys:

Love.Angel.Music.Baby. [LP]-VINYL Artist: Gwen Stefani

Two Tongues-VINYL Artist: Two Tongues

Folie à Deux [LP]-VINYL Artist: Fall Out Boy

Plastic Beach [LP] - VINYL Artist: Gorillaz

Liquid Swords [LP] [LP]-VINYL Artist: GZA

The Downward Spiral [LP] [PA]-VINYL Artist: Nine Inch Nails

I ordered The Greatest Generation and it was eventually canceled. No code here either.

Ah well. I've gotten a few records free with the certificates. So I can't complain too much.

(I'm actually kind of grateful it got canceled. Seems like everyone thinks the album sounds really bad)

• 1 month later...