• 4 weeks later...

So I'm curious. Has anyone ordered something on BO and eventually it was re-stocked and ended up paying the price? Haha

Fucking wish that Barnes and Noble did something like Best Buy, those bastards made me hang on an order that never came and I got nothing for it. (Was promised it would arrive...)

So I'm curious. Has anyone ordered something on BO and eventually it was re-stocked and ended up paying the price? Haha

Yes, that has happened a bunch to people in this thread.  And actually just happened to me with the one item that was still generating codes.

But, hilariously, if you take the item back to your local BB they will refund you the money.

Help me out guys. I received a ton of points today from working with the company for a year. Combined with my discount, I can get about 10 records for completely free, so I figured I could buy some stuff I normally wouldn't purchase to try out. (If I hate it, I'll sell it super cheap on here, no worries)

I'm still relatively new to the vinyl world, so I've already selected some classics/must haves (specifically "The Walking Wounded", "Tell All Your Friends" and "Sunbather", and considering finally grabbing Jane Doe) but the rest is totally up for selection.

Thanks for your help!

Help me out guys. I received a ton of points today from working with the company for a year. Combined with my discount, I can get about 10 records for completely free, so I figured I could buy some stuff I normally wouldn't purchase to try out. (If I hate it, I'll sell it super cheap on here, no worries)

I'm still relatively new to the vinyl world, so I've already selected some classics/must haves (specifically "The Walking Wounded", "Tell All Your Friends" and "Sunbather", and considering finally grabbing Jane Doe) but the rest is totally up for selection.

Thanks for your help!

Alt-J - An Awesome Wave

The National - Alligator

Of Montreal - Hissing Fauna, Are You The Destroyer?

Thanks for your help!

Yeah try the Alt-J for sure. I've heard great things about Daughters but haven't listened. I'd also say throw in a Modern Baseball or The Front Bottoms if they're still on there. Very Max Bemis influenced but more... new? young? I dunno, just listen!

Yeah try the Alt-J for sure. I've heard great things about Daughters but haven't listened. I'd also say throw in a Modern Baseball or The Front Bottoms if they're still on there. Very Max Bemis influenced but more... new? young? I dunno, just listen!

I'm actually familiar with both! Really into both of those bands.