PO: Rise Against - Revolutions Per Minute Reissue (RPM 10)

I will be picking this up too! Also, since this is getting repressed, I am praying that a 10th Anniversary Tour for this album is happening. I want to see this album live so badly.

It would be nice for them to play punk rock again so its definitely a show I would jump at the chance to go to.

Edit: Also by looking at the description this does not seem to be a particularly special pressing other than the fact you get a download of all the demos. The LP itself is still available. As cool as it is I think I will pass on this one and pick up the demos on itunes or something.

Stoked, hopefully this also means something for a Siren Song repress. Pleaseee

THIS. I showed the band how freaking ridiculous prices fans are paying for a copy these days, my 2 cents cos I'd love to own this as vinyl. Dreamworks should realize there's definitely demand for it. Back in the day when it was released, the band had to push it to even get it pressed on vinyl cos the label wasn't really into the idea.

Anyways, will definitely get RPM10, one of my favourite records for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

I would rather have Siren Song of the Counter Culture repressed, since I've still not been able to make that a part of my collection. I really hope it would happen some day, despite the situation being like Kilahda says, I still have high hopes of it being repressed some day.

With that being said, I'm still super stoked about this release! RPM is for sure one of my favorite Rise Against records, if not my favorite (also one of my all time favorite records), so this is definitely a must have for me :)

I would rather have Siren Song of the Counter Culture repressed, since I've still not been able to make that a part of my collection. I really hope it would happen some day, despite the situation being like Kilahda says, I still have high hopes of it being repressed some day.

That has nothing to do with this record. It was released on a different label.

• 2 weeks later...

On the fence... can't decide if I really need this or not.

Kind of in the same boat. If it went up with something I thought was "must own" I'd probably throw it on. 

Maybe it's been speculated on, but do you think they just printed up 1 or 2 thousand of these on color? That why there is no limit? Rise Against is a pretty big band. I could see them selling a lot.

Kind of in the same boat. If it went up with something I thought was "must own" I'd probably throw it on. 

Maybe it's been speculated on, but do you think they just printed up 1 or 2 thousand of these on color? That why there is no limit? Rise Against is a pretty big band. I could see them selling a lot.

With interpunk also selling the colored version this seems like a safe bet to me. Honestly I could see them pressing even more than 2k though, this record was pretty popular even before Rise Against became modern rock darlings. I've never owned this album on vinyl before so it was an easy buy for me.