Joyful Noise Records Appreciation Thread (VIP,FLEXI,AWESOME)

I don't think all VIPs are getting postcards. The postcard says "Since you graciously supported me on the last album...".

When I ordered it didn't say anything about VIP. It also had a high pressing number. I think there probably will be a different VIP version.

Are you VIP? Cause the VIP is different and it shows up on the top right side of the page. I almost placed an order for the standard higher pressing till I glanced over and noticed the different color/far lower pressing # was showing up too, like Kess said.

It's listed as deluxe and it's the same price, which is nice.

Are you VIP? Cause the VIP is different and it shows up on the top right side of the page. I almost placed an order for the standard higher pressing till I glanced over and noticed the different color/far lower pressing # was showing up too, like Kess said.

It's listed as deluxe and it's the same price, which is nice.

I guess I missed that. Looks like I will have two copies. Is he really going to sign that many? They are both listed as "signed".

• 3 weeks later...