Official OST and Film Score Thread

Bruce Langhorne "The Hired Hand" reissue from Scissor Tail

https://scissortail.bandcamp.com/album/the-hired-hand missed the first pressing of this a couple years ago, glad for the repress because it's a beautiful score

This was the reissue of the year for me that year and I bought a second copy because it is so affordable and I plan to wear my current one out. If you like Neil Young's Dead Man score and old Boards of Canada, dig in.

I just searched for it on amazon.com and they are listing it for 51.00 import. I was gonna get it as a gift but he's not worth 50 bucks but then again, he keeps eyeing mine.  :unsure:

About Transformers.

I was at my local shop and asked him to order it and he said it was delayed until the 15th of December. Don't know what the initial date was...

But he was still able to order me a colored one.

I think the 15th was the original date. I was told that there are a limited edition of 1000 on blue vinyl, pressed in The Netherlands.

Oddly enough though, the 15th is the release date in the U.S., and now the 22nd is the release date in the U.K. You would think that the U.K. would be earlier given their proximity to the Netherlands over the U.S., but oh well. I preordered it through Amazon U.K. because it's about $7 cheaper there than Amazon U.S. (and that's with shipping included).

I think the 15th was the original date. I was told that there are a limited edition of 1000 on blue vinyl, pressed in The Netherlands.

Oddly enough though, the 15th is the release date in the U.S., and now the 22nd is the release date in the U.K. You would think that the U.K. would be earlier given their proximity to the Netherlands over the U.S., but oh well. I preordered it through Amazon U.K. because it's about $7 cheaper there than Amazon U.S. (and that's with shipping included).

It's from Music On Vinyl. They're out of the Netherlands, yes. December 15 was the original release date -- nothing's been pushed back.

Full details here: http://www.musiconvinyl.com/catalog/original-soundtrack/transformers

MOV stuff is always high-quality, but due to international shipping, licensing fees, and the heaviness of the vinyl, you're going to pay $32 per, minimum. It's worth the money, though. I've probably a dozen soundtrack releases from them, and they've always turned out wonderfully.

Oh, and a small side bonus from ordering their stuff is that the release dates aren't ever pushed back. They have their own pressing plant.