Official OST and Film Score Thread

$40 for an import 2LP set (with shipping) isn't that bad considering the current market, but it is pricier than is commensurate with my interest in the music. It is a completist's dream though. Nothing was left out and, according to their label head, this was Invada's most expensive release(s) to license, produce, and distribute.

They are distributed here, but they don't have a retail front such as LITA so you would have to buy from a storefront and can expect to pay about the same as you would importing the records yourself. Maybe a little less, but with the package discount and the half off shipping, I'd wager it'd come out the same. Plus this way you can choose your vinyl color yourself.

Hey guys, does anyone know anything about the Lost in Translation OST?  I found a pic disc copy in a local shop for $80.  I cant find much recently on collectors frenzy.  Is this a good deal?  I don't want to get hosed on it, but I also don't want to pass it up if that is considered a steal.   Thoughts?

Hey guys, does anyone know anything about the Lost in Translation OST?  I found a pic disc copy in a local shop for $80.  I cant find much recently on collectors frenzy.  Is this a good deal?  I don't want to get hosed on it, but I also don't want to pass it up if that is considered a steal.   Thoughts?

According to Popsike, the average it goes for is around $70.  Then again, it's showing that the last one that sold went for $140.  So it's kind of all over the place.  I'd say pick it up if you really want it.

If you don't mind about bootleg, you should consider those : http://www.discogs.com/Various-Lost-In-Translation-Music-From-The-Motion-Picture-Soundtrack/release/5739563and http://www.discogs.com/Various-Lost-In-Translation-Music-From-The-Motion-Picture-Soundtrack/release/5719428

According to some users here (look for the topic about this OST) they sound very good.

Hey guys, does anyone know anything about the Lost in Translation OST? I found a pic disc copy in a local shop for $80. I cant find much recently on collectors frenzy. Is this a good deal? I don't want to get hosed on it, but I also don't want to pass it up if that is considered a steal. Thoughts?

I bought a boot for $25. Sounds pretty decent. The official stuff go for way more. :(

This is the version of Natural Born Killers Soundtrack up on SoundStageDirect:

"Limited, Numbered Blood Red Colored Vinyl; Deluxe Edition"

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/cgi-soundstagedirect/sb/ss_mb.cgi?storeid=*10aaa248a916d2410f53&ss_parm=Ada1086d52c773a95677028d0d9e5583e#38930

No idea of the actual number in the edition, but it sounds like it could be a good one.

RPM

This is the version of Natural Born Killers Soundtrack up on SoundStageDirect:

"Limited, Numbered Blood Red Colored Vinyl; Deluxe Edition"

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/cgi-soundstagedirect/sb/ss_mb.cgi?storeid=*10aaa248a916d2410f53&ss_parm=Ada1086d52c773a95677028d0d9e5583e#38930

No idea of the actual number in the edition, but it sounds like it could be a good one.

RPM

Its around five bucks cheaper on bull moose for the same version