Official OST and Film Score Thread

If you visit the same ASIN at Amazon.ca you can sign up to be notified when it is available. 

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00OQ7BMZU

Apparently this is in the works and it'll be exclusive to Zavvi of all places:

im-vinyl-zavvi-1.png

Limited to 500

Transparent 180g Red Vinyl

Emmy Award winning Ramin Djawadi’s powerful, pulsating, contemporary score to Marvel’s masterpiece Iron Man appears here on vinyl for the first time. Produced by Hans Zimmer, the album includes the previously unreleased 1960s Iron Man Theme from the animated TV series and a bonus track from California thrash giants Suicidal Tendencies.

They only recently started to sell vinyl, the first one they had in stock was the orange Batman Begins pressing. I haven't bought a record from them yet, so no idea how their packaging is.

Wouldn't mind seeing more from them, and if this one sells well they'll definitely hop on the train. I imagine this is going to be a MOV pressing, but zavvi will be the exclusive retailer for the colored version.

I wouldn't trust Zavvi at all. Would a record label/distributor really only press 500 of these? A huge film like Iron Man would have a big demand.

I would guess there will either be a standard press available later OR that this is just a timed exclusive (Zavvi have done this before).

No idea how their packaging is like because the only vinyl I ordered from them was the recent Game of Thrones S4 and even though I pre-ordered early, it never got shipped out. I waited like 3 weeks after release and then just cancelled it. I knew they only had a small allocation but they could of at least contacted me to let me know they had sold out. They've done this before too and will leave orders open for months even though they have no stock.

Terrible company with some of the worst customer service you'll find.

Well Silva Screen only pressed 500 copies of the Batman Begins OST. Sold out immediately and a year later they repressed it. So it's not unheard of.

But yeah, zavvi's customer service is incredibly bad, though they are sloooowly getting better. I buy a lot from them because of the free shipping within EU and because they pretty much dominate the EU Steelbook market. 

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes for £12.99 here (£10 ish less than average elsewhere price):

http://www.moonunitrecords.co.uk/original-soundtrack-dawn-of-the-planet-of-the-apes.html

Their postage rates aren't great and it says dispatch is 3-5 days (read we may not have it), but posting on the off chance anyone cares.

Hi there,

You are receiving this message because you have purchased the Candyman Deluxe LP, regular LP, and/or cassette tape.

Unfortunately due to manufacturing delays on this release, we are updating the estimated ship date to December 15th.

We sincerely apologize for this delay. If you wish to cancel your order or have any questions or concerns please feel free to let me know.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

--

:(