Jump to content

Official OST and Film Score Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow. So edgy in here you could cut yourself. 

I just signed the petition, "Release Silent Hill Soundtracks On Vinyl, Konami, Akira Yamaoka: Release Silent Hill Soundtracks On Vinyl." SILENT HILL ON VINYL!!! This is the best thing that could eve

never forget

John Carpenter's score to Halloween (2018) on Indies orange vinyl:
https://www.bullmoose.com/p/27808749/halloween-2018-halloween-2018-pumpkin-orange-vinyl-john-carpenter-indie-exclusive

 

It's a SB release so I'll wait to see if they have some type of exclusive...

 

27808749.JPG

Edited by lethalenforcer
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

John Carpenter's score to Halloween (2018) on Indies orange vinyl:
https://www.bullmoose.com/p/27808749/halloween-2018-halloween-2018-pumpkin-orange-vinyl-john-carpenter-indie-exclusive

 

It's a SB release so I'll wait to see if they have some type of exclusive...

 

27808749.JPG

Ordered from BM - but, yeah......gonna see if SB has any special variants.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

https://ibb.co/j6snJ9

This was taken down too - but here's the link in case anyone wants to watch for it to go back up:  https://revolvemerchandise.shop/john-carpenter/

Landlocked is giving zero fucks and selling early anyways:
http://store.landlockedmusic.com/product/halloween

 

Hoping the SB preorder hits Friday...

 

Did it seem like that art edition was exclusive to Revolve? Wonder if maybe both them and SB will sell that one. Looks great.

Edited by lethalenforcer
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Landlocked is giving zero fucks and selling early anyways:
http://store.landlockedmusic.com/product/halloween

 

Hoping the SB preorder hits Friday...

 

Did it seem like that art edition was exclusive to Revolve? Wonder if maybe both them and SB will sell that one. Looks great.

It did look exclusive.  Apparently only 500 copies. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, djghost1976 said:

https://ibb.co/j6snJ9

This was taken down too - but here's the link in case anyone wants to watch for it to go back up:  https://revolvemerchandise.shop/john-carpenter/

I got an email from the John Carpenter webstore just before going into a meeting. I bought it right away but didn't have time to post on here. I'm glad the site says that orders that went through will be honored. Hopefully everyone here that wants one gets one.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

oh my wow GIF by ESPN Deportes

 

Please disable AdBlock OR sign-in in order to be able to access our website...

I Understand, I'll disable it for this website