Official OST and Film Score Thread

Still have yet to see the film, hopefully tomorrow... The soundtrack sounds phenomenal though from the 3 songs I've heard. Excited for it to ship soon

I just got it on Amazon. $22.98 free shipping with prime. Not too bad. Wonder how quick the 1,000 copies will go. I've been reading a lot of online buzz about how great both the movie and score are.

Went to see it on Wednesday. I was all alone in the theatre. When I was walking to my car I did look behind me to see if no one was slowly following me haha.

From the very beginning of the movie I was searching the screen for something. Even a normal person in the movie could be It. If you can achieve this, you made a good movie.

The score is great. Sometimes had the feeling Fez would enter the movie. Ordered the Ost after seeing the movie.

Really? I saw it in downtown Boston and it was slammed. There were strangers sitting on both sides of my group. Pretty much a full house.

My lady is out of town this weekend so I have the house to my self. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't creeped out going into the basement to change the laundry haha.

I thought it was a pretty good movie, but I didn't get creeped out at all. Maybe I had too high of expectations, thinking that I would be creeped out, and was a little disappointed that I wasn't. It was a fun movie though, and I also liked the score, so I'll have to consider picking that up.

I just got it on Amazon. $22.98 free shipping with prime. Not too bad. Wonder how quick the 1,000 copies will go. I've been reading a lot of online buzz about how great both the movie and score are.

Have mine pre-ordered as well, though I kind of wished they would've kept the movie poster for the LP cover. The new cover is growing on me.

Where did you read it was limited to 1,000 copies?

Just got back from It Follows and immediately went to order the soundtrack. Milan sold out of the first pressing -- already doing a 2nd pressing for release in June/July -- but it seems like you can still get it from Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00U897LO6

Thanks a lot for the heads up.  Was holding off on this but finally caved and ordered.  If it's that blue-colored one then I'll be incredibly happy.  It looks sooo good.

Just got back from It Follows and immediately went to order the soundtrack. Milan sold out of the first pressing -- already doing a 2nd pressing for release in June/July -- but it seems like you can still get it from Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00U897LO6

Does Amazon charge immediately or when this ships? I would hate to pay for something I might not actually get.