Official OST and Film Score Thread

Just kind of getting into this kind of mudic. I really liked batman/inception. Any others like it you guys would recommend? Preferabl avaliable on vinyl. What about that song that is like THE film score song everybody has heard, requiem for a dream I think. Is that on vinyl? Don't know what movie it goes to. Sorry for the N00bness, and thanks for the help

Just kind of getting into this kind of mudic. I really liked batman/inception. Any others like it you guys would recommend? Preferabl avaliable on vinyl. What about that song that is like THE film score song everybody has heard, requiem for a dream I think. Is that on vinyl? Don't know what movie it goes to. Sorry for the N00bness, and thanks for the help

Lol

Hey redroom, I finally bought Godzilla (2014) - MOV - Red - on RSD this year from my local shop. I wanted to ask if your copy of this had an opaque red A/B side and a translucent red C/D side? Mine turned out this way. I was expecting a dual translucent red album.

Check out the Gone Girl OST, and Man of Steel OST.

Does anyone know what's going on with the Death Proof repress? I vaguely remember it popping up for preorder months ago, but no info after that. Has it been scrapped?

if u see anything let us know. I see the preorder but can't find any other news either! I have the og spatter but would like a black version to spin...

Hopefully they press it...probably just delayed due to rsd

Book of Eli. Really underrated.

http://transmissionrecords.co.uk/shop/lost-river/

Lost River score from Ryan Gosling. 3xLP on purple wax.

Also on Amazon UK, which I believe ships to US cheap?

Believe it is also purple (I think that's the standard colour of this release from my investigations)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lost-River-VINYL-Various/dp/B00WFFP6YS