South Park - San Diego/Gay Fish RSD 7" Picture Disc

Cannibal the musical OST...I have wanted that for years

CannibalTheMusical_9233.jpg

"I know that there is more to life than women, I just can't seem to figure out what else there is...

I don't need it every night...every morning would be just fine. A little sex that's all I'm asking for..."

and the Now You're A Man song from Orgazmo...

Somebody post a youtube video of this please...I still can't figure out how to post a video on this damn board...

I'd buy it all on vinyl, Cannibal, Team America, BLU.

Maybe a 7" with Now You're A Man (Orgazmo) and and Car Song (Baseketball).

These are the only two posts in this thread that matter.

I'd love the Cannibal and Orgazmo OSTs on vinyl. Pink/purple swirl for Orgazmo would be perfect. Maybe even a hint of yellow in there.

Also, white with heavy blood splatter for Cannibal!

I highly doubt Trey would be into releasing the C!TM OST, though. I think in the drunken commentary, he said if he could go back and reshoot the movie with all the knowledge of filmmaking he has now, it'd be roughly 15 minutes long.

Which is the beauty of the film, of course, but yeah.

• 5 weeks later...

I'd need some Underpants gnomes and Timmy and the Lords of the Underworld too.

i used to have the timmy cd single. i wonder if i still have it packed away somewhere.

sold out in Howell before i got in fffffuuucccccck

vintage vinyl gets crowded as fuck but it's worth that hassle because they get in plenty of copies of most everything they order. since 2009 i've never had to venture to another store like PREX, Scottis, Jack's in Red Bank or The Record Store in Howell. i was like 35-40 people back in line and got everything i wanted and i didn't get the last copy of anything. i was told they had at least 10 copies left of the South Park 7" after i got mine and Rob was surprised they didn't move faster.

by the time i was through the line they had at least 4 copies of At The Drive, plenty of White Stripes, at least 3 NFG's