My Chemical Romance Break Up

I just hope Helmet permanently breaks too.  They had this flash of creativity when Page-Ghandi-Helmet was created, and I hold Size Matters in high regard (again because it was half Ghandi songs).  Then they did Monochrome which was mostly good.  Then they released this awful album (which I still have on LP).  They need to quit forever.  Possibly delete as much evidence of that last LP as possible.

As much as I love MCR's music, I only like their old stuff, Their new material got on my nerves so i'm secretly happy that they've broken up, They were trying to get blood out of stone with their new stuff and their old material needs to live on without them pumping out horrible tunes. Just my two cents. 

I've seen some older interviews where Gerard discusses the future of the band. In regards to future albums, he mentions that the band tears down and destroys what made the previous material "good" in order to keep things fresh.

So it got me thinking about how interesting it would be for them, or any band, to go as far as destroying the band in order to keep that mentality.

I don't believe that is what they are actually doing, but I can understand how people can think that this isn't really the end of the band.

I was looking forward to their new material too. I heard they had outfits all picked out and everything.  <_<

I honestly think this may be one of their crazy ass album concepts where they're taking playing as a different band to a whole new level. 

Edit: To prove I'm not in denial trying to hold onto the last strings of an ending band here is what I have to support the idea http://www.hulu.com/watch/390301