PO: Daft Punk - Random Access Memories

I want this really bad, but there's some other stuff taking priority. And I agree with a comment from earlier, the price isn't too bad (it's definitely not good) but I wish there was a limited/special edition. And a gold/silver LP combo would be clean beyond belief. 

And somewhat off subject..

Was Tron hard to find on vinyl? Or is it just super limited?

I want this really bad, but there's some other stuff taking priority. And I agree with a comment from earlier, the price isn't too bad (it's definitely not good) but I wish there was a limited/special edition. And a gold/silver LP combo would be clean beyond belief.

less than 10,000 pressed.

Its actually less, its an obscure number,

But its in the 5000's

If i was at home id tell you the exact.

Hooooooly shit those prices. I knew I should have bought it when I had several chances, I just never cared for the music that was on it.

If you don't like the music don't buy it.  Simple as that.  I happen to absolutely love this soundtrack so I'm a little annoyed I waited on this when it came out.  If I only knew then what I knew today... Oh well, Haha.

9,072 between US and UK. Fortunately, the album isn't that good. The best songs are on the RSD 10" and I have one of those.

You are correct, it is 9072.

I disagree though, i thought it was a phenomenal album. You have to listen to it as a score though and not a DP album.

I think it suited the movie perfectly.