PO: Daft Punk - Random Access Memories

I think Daft Punk will single-handedly bring back the 'coolness' of disco.  Daft Punk is irrefutably a hugely influential/beloved electro act and that will show when you won't be able to escape hearing them all over the place once this drops. 

I love spinning my parents' old Bee Gees, Donna Summer, and CHIC records, so naturally, I'm beyond excited for this.

That radio edit can't be fake... there's too much of it that hasn't been released yet.  and it works well as a "radio edit" version.  I'm a little underwhelmed, but hopefully the extra 2 minutes on the album track gives it what it needs.

http://consequenceofsound.net/2013/04/no-youre-not-listening-to-daft-punks-new-single-right-now/

The radio edit from iTunes is great, but I can't wait to have the album version. The song broke a record for Spotify streams as well. I can't remember exactly what number was reached or what record was broken (lack of info I know, sorry). If this is any indication to the quality and strength of the album then I'm sure this will make my EOTY list.