PO: Daft Punk - Random Access Memories

The radio edit from iTunes is great, but I can't wait to have the album version. The song broke a record for Spotify streams as well. I can't remember exactly what number was reached or what record was broken (lack of info I know, sorry). If this is any indication to the quality and strength of the album then I'm sure this will make my EOTY list.

Well said, I agree! Gonna preorder the vinyl from Amazon soon I think. Just not sure if I want to drop $31 on a vinyl of an album I've only heard one song from :P

haha I guess. But $30? Idk yet...do their vinyl usually sell out/fluctuate in price quickly? if they do, I'll probably pre-order it soon

http://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.php?pagenum=1&searchtext=Daft+Punk+Tron&incldescr=&sortord=ddate&thumbs=&currsel=

well that is their last vinyl release...

Although, with this being a proper album there will be a lot of of them everywhere. 

haha I guess. But $30? Idk yet...do their vinyl usually sell out/fluctuate in price quickly? if they do, I'll probably pre-order it soon

No this vinyl shouldnt sell out quickly but I dont think the price will drop much from around $30. $30 is pretty typical for a release from a group as big as this. This aint your typical small label teenie-weinee VC band here...

http://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.php?pagenum=1&searchtext=Daft+Punk+Tron&incldescr=&sortord=ddate&thumbs=&currsel=

Although, with this being a proper album there will be a lot of of them everywhere. 

No this vinyl shouldnt sell out quickly but I dont think the price will drop much from around $30. $30 is pretty typical for a release from a group as big as this. This aint your typical small label teenie-weinee VC band here...

Hmmm...alright thanks guys! I'll think about it and most likely preorder on Amazon soon!

you kind of responded to your own post, this vinyl will be as mass produced as any in a long time, I expect the that $31 price to drop fast on amazon

and just to give you guys an idea, 20/20 Experience was $30 on amazon when it came out, it's selling for $20 now

so if you want to buy it $10+ more the day it comes out go on ahead, I think I can wait a couple weeks for price to settle.  Why some people are getting upset over this beyond me, but go on thinking the price won't drop even though history says otherwise for mass produced vinyl on amazon 

Eh, 20/20 Experience was $24.99 at our store when it came out.... $24.99 a week later... AND $24.99 now. 

Amazon's "price fluctuations" are mainly third party sellers getting stock cheaply and undercutting the Amazon price. Don't get me wrong, that's really the only vinyl I buy on Amazon.... Deeply discounted sealed stock from third parties. 

Hate gohasting's packing methods... Love their dirt-cheap prices.

and just to give you guys an idea, 20/20 Experience was $30 on amazon when it came out, it's selling for $20 now

so if you want to buy it $10+ more the day it comes out go on ahead, I think I can wait a couple weeks for price to settle.  Why some people are getting upset over this beyond me, but go on thinking the price won't drop even though history says otherwise for mass produced vinyl on amazon 

Nobody is getting mad. I really dont care if I pay an extra $10 to have it the day it comes out. $30 is worth it to me regardless because thats a pretty standard price these days for a 2xLP. Amazon does give you the difference back if the price happens to drop from now until release date so its a win-win if you want to get it as soon as it comes out.