PO: Tyler, The Creator - WOLF

Did people get their copies from that amazon.co.uk listing yet? Still waiting and I've been wondering about it, and the email from Amazon prompting me to review the shipping of it pushed me to ask.

I've still not received mine but I'm certain its on its way. The estimated delivery span for my order was April 29th to May 9th and I live in Indiana.

got mine yesterday as well, its the clear pink version. any more info on the difference between the two? id love to see a picture of the marble

I'm guessing clear pink was the UK version? The U.S. version is more bubble gum pink, i thought it was marble since my copy has some white in it. Only differences are the sleeves on the US releases cut off on top a little more and the color of the type on the record labels (Blue for Clear Pink, Pink for Bubble Gum Pink.)

Not my photos but you can see them here:

Clear Pink: http://lie-alone.tumblr.com/image/85018132226

Bubble Gum Pink: http://westaychill.tumblr.com/image/84366990165

Just got this from my local store. Solid pink. They had to order it from a store further north and have it sent down. Apparently they don't know how to pack a record at all because the back is all scratched up. The record itself, while a little warped (doesn't affect play), sounds great! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 years later...