Gaslight Anthem - Singles Collection: 2008-2011 - Box Set

I meant not just singles. I meant full replica for every single from EVERY album(sleeve+song itself+bside).

Yeah I know, but still a little pricey. As an example you can buy their full(?)5 records) discography and only for $64 at shopradiocast.

(sorry for my english)

A lot of people will buy this. You won't be one of them, and neither will I nor some other people. That's it. Move on.

Yeah, but the b-sides for all of these singles are the live and acoustic tracks you don't want. I see what you're saying, but you seem to be inventing songs that don't exist.

I understand, that live/acoustic are b sides(not "real" bsides, but still), but this box seems like "not completed" you know. I somewhy think, that in a few years someone will make limited box with singles and b sides from every album, and fans MUST buy that box too.

Still happy for fans who will buy this box set. Because box sets are cool! :3

the only other thing they could of included would be the itunes sessoins, but i'm sure they can't be pressed due to apple.  i guess Our Fathers  Sons could of been on here, which would of been pretty rad.  would of taken that on the back side of boxer instead of acoustic boxer.