RFC PO'S: Koji, Coasta, Captain We're Sinking

i feel like i've said this before, but it's so crazy to me how popular koji is now. i've known him since i was in high school, and a couple years ago i briefly shared an art space with him and a couple other people. always going out of his way to say hi and ask him i'm doing, despite usually knowing practically everyone in the room, haha.

buy his record, cuz i know it will rule!

buy his record, cuz i know it will rule!

It definitely will, I saw him on the acoustic basement tour a few months ago. He played 1 or 2 new songs and they were great. He is such a passionate dude and loves music so much. And for him to donate money for each record sold shows how much of a class act the guy is.

He deserves the support.

It definitely will, I saw him on the acoustic basement tour a few months ago. He played 1 or 2 new songs and they were great. He is such a passionate dude and loves music so much. And for him to donate money for each record sold shows how much of a class act the guy is. He deserves the support.

This

Jeff, what's the best way to contact you guys about combining orders?

Yeah, I also need help with this Jeff. I believe we are both part of the group that jumped all over the Coasta preorder yesterday when it was temporarily available.  Needless to say, I also placed an order today.  Just wondering what it will take to get those ordered combined.

Yeah, I also need help with this Jeff. I believe we are both part of the group that jumped all over the Coasta preorder yesterday when it was temporarily available.  Needless to say, I also placed an order today.  Just wondering what it will take to get those ordered combined.

Yeah same.  I also ordered the three Coasta EPS seperately yesterday and was hoping to get the bundle price too.

Email [email protected] for all enquiries about that stuff and he'll handle it. He's taking over all that type of stuff full time because I simply cannot keep up with it. He'll get it taken care of quickly. 

Emailed Dane the other day and got a super quick response. Pass the +1 on to him.