[PO] Deafheaven // Sunbather – 10 Year Remaster

Did anyone *not* get an order confirmation?

I placed the order on my phone and haven't gotten anything.

If I log into my DW account, I see the order number and the download is available. My CC was billed.

Should I be worried?

Also, this album fucking rules.

Did you not get an ORDER confirmation, or a SHIPPING confirmation?  

If you are logging into your account, and you can see the order #, and the digital download is there, AND your CC was charged, it's probably a safe bet to assume that it all went thru fine and dandy, and the only issue is that, for some reason, the auto-generated email didn't make it to you...  

Send [email protected] an email to confirm, but you are probably all good.

^^ Give it time.

No need to start panicking at this time.

Thanks J.

I figure there's probably no need to worry since all signals are that the order went through. I'm still reeling from all the PO anxiousness.

I'll wait until tomorrow to make my "It's been 28 hours. Why haven't I received my vinyl yet?" post.

Did you not get an ORDER confirmation, or a SHIPPING confirmation?  

If you are logging into your account, and you can see the order #, and the digital download is there, AND your CC was charged, it's probably a safe bet to assume that it all went thru fine and dandy, and the only issue is that, for some reason, the auto-generated email didn't make it to you...  

Send [email protected] an email to confirm, but you are probably all good.

Thanks Tre!

I didn't get an order confirmation email, but shit happens. All signs point to yes, my order went through and I can sleep like a black metal baby on a Norwegian forest floor.

I know you folks are really good about that stuff, so I just wanted to double check.

minus the two worthless filler tracks (please remember & windows), the record is fantastic.

Those are my two favorite tracks on the album. I figured quite a few people would dislike them but they are exactly what I look for in most music. Please Remember is perfect.

grabbed a splatter and the hot pink/beer. been listening to it nonstop since yesterday afternoon. minus the two worthless filler tracks (please remember & windows), the record is fantastic.

I'd like to hear a logical and well-thought out reason on why "Please Remember" and "Windows" are "worthless". Let's hear it.

i dont care that they don't have vocals, i listen to a ton of ambient and instrumental stuff, they just wonder off like the album loses focus to me. if they were shorter i probably wouldn't care. but 6 minutes of a dude rambling in the background? not my thing.

to each his own.

Yeah what Juan said. I was just kidding around and wasn't actually thinking it was the lack of singing or whatever that made you not like them.

Also, pugs for life. I want to get a black one really bad.

None of the "interludes" on the album are worthless, in my opinion.  The record would be too relentless without moments to reflect and breathe.  I legitimately would not enjoy Sunbather as much, if it featured Dream House, Sunbather, Vertigo, and The Pecan Tree back to back.

And for what it's worth, Please Remember isn't "six minutes of a dude rambling in the background".  Did you even listen to it?  There's a brief section at the beginning with background vocals... but the track also sports a wall of noise - arguably the noisiest section on the entire album - and has an entire second-half that's rhythmic, melodic acoustic.  Hardly a waste of a song, duder.

• Derek™ changed the title to [PO] Deafheaven // Sunbather – 10 Year Remaster