[PO] Deafheaven // Sunbather – 10 Year Remaster

I only found out about this band when I randomly read this thread about a month ago but holy hell do they kick ass! I had to get Roads to Judah and I PO'd Sunbather and I really can't wait to spin em both.  Also, my girlfriend s a big Explosions in the Sky fan and she said Sunbather reminded her of EITS but with screaming :P

I only found out about this band when I randomly read this thread about a month ago but holy hell do they kick ass! I had to get Roads to Judah and I PO'd Sunbather and I really can't wait to spin em both.  Also, my girlfriend s a big Explosions in the Sky fan and she said Sunbather reminded her of EITS but with screaming :P

But with way more noise, and like...black metal.

Guest Secular Haze

To celebrate this mammoth release, I will be giving away a free copy on Red & Gold vinyl.  This is a great opportunity to join the party for those that are on the fence or have never heard these guys.  This is also equally as good for those fans that didn't buy this variant.  A release like this doesn't come along too often.   

Please visit here to enter:

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/87537-i-want-to-give-you-a-free-record/

show last night fucking RULED. I swear to God that band gets louder every time I see them. They did "Dream House", "Violet", "Unrequited", and "Sunbather". You could tell most of the crowd was there for Boris but they got a good reaction overall. It was funny seeing people cover their ears haha. Take earplugs guys!

• Derek™ changed the title to [PO] Deafheaven // Sunbather – 10 Year Remaster