[PO] Deafheaven // Sunbather – 10 Year Remaster

• 2 weeks later...

Ya know. In my work truck, I only have a 6-disc changer so I rip CDs to listen throughout the day while working my route.

For the past weeks, I have been listening to a CD w/ the demo & Roads to Judah and another with Sunbather on them. It has not only dawned on me that DFHVN may be by far my favorite band on Deathwish's current roster but also that Sunbather is a flawless album. It's perfect in every which way I can think for a record of aggressive and deeply-emotional music any band could have made.

That's my cheesy share for the day.

Ya know. In my work truck, I only have a 6-disc changer so I rip CDs to listen throughout the day while working my route.

For the past weeks, I have been listening to a CD w/ the demo & Roads to Judah and another with Sunbather on them. It has not only dawned on me that DFHVN may be by far my favorite band on Deathwish's current roster but also that Sunbather is a flawless album. It's perfect in every which way I can think for a record of aggressive and deeply-emotional music any band could have made.

That's my cheesy share for the day.

You only have a 6 disc changer in your truck?

Sucks you couldn't upgrade to that 100 disc changer...

I've been listening to Roads to Judah a lot recently, I think I may like it more than Sunbather, with the exception of it's drumming. I think the drumming in Sunbather is amazing.

I agree completely. Was a little disappointed with Sunbather as a whole, but Roads to Judah I thought was flawless. The drumming in Sunbather is effin' great, though.

imaginarymath.com

Haha I know that figure is far from what you guys are actually seeing, considering most of the /4000 red/gold and /7500 pink/piss went out to distros at wholesale, and you probably gave the /500 raider variants to the band, minus cost of production, etc. However, at $20 a pop, your product will gross $260k spread out to multiple parties, and that's pretty fucking impressive for a band that is relatively new and entirely grassroots.

Having said that, press a new color so I can add another $20 to the pot.

I know people said that earlier (or maybe it's a different thread I'm thinking of) but when I asked if the 2nd and 3rd press were basically out of 7500, I was by no means implying that it was too many.

Yeah, that was this thread and that wasn't directed towards you or anyone specifically. I'll continue to make that joke because I find it hilarious. Your question was on my mind too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Derek™ changed the title to [PO] Deafheaven // Sunbather – 10 Year Remaster