The World Is A Beautiful Place... Debut LP

Honestly don't get the excitement over the tour copy if its just a rejected pressing. I will happily wait for mine to arrive as long as its high quality. I guess people wanna hang it on their wall or something. 

Wasn't rejected because of poor quality, the just decided to swap a track to the opposite side.

interesting. where'd you hear that?

Reply on fb to someone complaining about winning a rejected test . 

• Wait if we already pre-ordered then we can only win the one that doesn't work? lol
    • 373640_255732848286_373917843_q.jpg

Topshelf Records it works fine. It was rejected because of the A/B side splits of the songs. All the audio is 100% the same — it's just where one of the songs exists (A as opposed to .

If someone could grab me a tour copy as well I would really appreciate it. I'm not seeing them until late July for the record release show in CT. Hoping they still have some by then, but who knows. I'd rather play it safe.

you at least get to go to that show. It's the same day I leave for vacation; talk about bittersweet.

I forgot to ask how many tour presses there were. Topshelf bro, help us out!!!

Retail copies and tour press are the same thing. I *THINK* the band has /100 or /150 on the road with them (will not last the whole tour at all) and retail got /400ish. I can confirm this later when I'm back in the office. All black rejected 5/5 A/B split press.

The cassette isn't of the new album, it's of...formlessness I think? It's not the new album so I didn't pick it up for anyone. Did get a tour copy for Blanchard and myself though. Only got it so ill have something to listen to at least for now, hahaha

The cassette for W,IE didn't come together in time for the tour. Still happening from what I understand.

Anyone know what exactly the issue with the tour presses is? Still going to grab one if I can, just curious.

See below.

Wasn't rejected because of poor quality, the just decided to swap a track to the opposite side.

Correct.

Retail copies and tour press are the same thing. I *THINK* the band has /100 or /150 on the road with them (will not last the whole tour at all) and retail got /400ish. I can confirm this later when I'm back in the office. All black rejected 5/5 A/B split press.

The cassette for W,IE didn't come together in time for the tour. Still happening from what I understand.

See below.

Correct.

Interesting. Thanks! Let me know when you have a number, just want to keep my deadformat all updated and happy, hahaha.

See below.

Correct.

So there ISN'T a tour variant.