PO: I Can Make A Mess.... - ENOLA

This is up on Spotify if anyone can't find a leak/stream.

Wow you are right.. It's under artist "I can make a mess", which is not the first option when you search.. All these name changes are fucking confusing..

The Early November

I can make a mess like nobody's business

Ace Enders

Ace Enders and a million different people

I can make a mess

I CAN'T FUCKING DECIDE ON A NAME

P37R3Wd.jpg

- I enjoy listening to this WAY more in my living room than from my laptop speakers (goes without saying)

- I like a lot of the arrangements on this (Close Enough is really fun, that buzzy bass really threw me off) and I like the WAY he sings, but SO many of his lyrics are just cliches thrown together

- 180 gram wax was a nice bonus

- no lyrics sheet?  :(

- white records are hard to shoot and then separate out the background for that pristine product photo look. dealwithit.gif

I did not care for the album at all after 2 full listens. However I decided to listen to it this morning and the songs are sticking. I don't care much for the hipsterish sound Ace went for in a lot of the songs, but there's a few gems and every song has something that catches your ears. I really like the title track Enola the best!

Well whatever it is it's not something I listen to so I don't know what to call it. Just sounds like it'd be on a loop at an Urban Outfitters store.

BECAUSE THAT'S A BAD THING RIGHT?!?!

also for some reason everyone on AP is loving Tidal Wave and it's pretty bad ugh. this is quite disappointing.