Eisley - Currents LP

469x470.jpeg

This is a presale item set to ship appx 5.21.13

First pressing limited to 1500 on blue-green haze vinyl; includes download card with WAV files
*All pre-orders include an immediate MP3 download of "Drink the Water"
*All pre-orders include an MP3 download of the album delivered on May 28, 2013
*Includes "Currents" 11x17" Promo Poster

1. Currents
2. Blue Fish
3. Drink the Water
4. Save My Soul
5. Millstone
6. Real World
7. Wicked Child (feat. Merriment)
8. Find Me Here
9. Wonder English
10. Lost Enemies
11. The Night Comes
12. Shelter

Okay, some cool ideas in the Kickstarter, but freaking insane prices. The demons thing should be no more than $20, and that's only because I assume it's gonna have a metric fuckton of songs on it. The guitar is cool, but somehow I just don't think it comes anywhere close to $5000. The house show and cover song are about the price most bands change. The guest list one is way too much. Some of the lower level ones would be more worth it if they included the ones before it.

They just value their time a lot!

I enjoy me some Eisley know and then, but I really hope this doesn't get funded just so it doesn't set a terrible precedent for other bands to copy.  I thought touring was how bands made any money nowadays, regardless of a bunch of new children of band members in the mix.  You would think too, if they say they are specifically raising money to tour that you at least would be able to get tickets via the kickstarter, instead of basically charging their fans twice as collectivemike pointed out.  This could be difficult I suppose though as working with that many venues could be a chore, and could have have to do with them not being the headliner either.