Cake Vinyl Boxset Coming Soon per RSD 7" sleeve

I knew this would happen.  

When I read people complaining about camping out I had to laugh....really? 

You think your chances are better online?  They are probably worse.

I have no regrets, I waited in line for 4 hours and missed buying it by one person.

Thankfully my boyfriend was willing to wait in line for 4 hours at a different record store at the same time, and he scored my copy and amazing stuff, plus he snagged ghostbusters for himself and might now be one step closer into collecting records.

All in all, good experience, and I don't regret it, even though the record store jacked the price to $140, its only $5 more than people buying online. I would have easily dropped $200 for a box set this big and with these many new to vinyl releases (plus the live LP!!)

Some facebook people are reporting the order status as:

Anyone here seeing this? I did not create an account so I can't check.

As posted by someone else....send them an email, they'll send you a temp password(they are quick) and you can log in and check. Mine still shows 'ready to ship'.

As posted by someone else....send them an email, they'll send you a temp password(they are quick) and you can log in and check. Mine still shows 'ready to ship'.

Has this worked for anyone else that the original poster? I tried to recover the password and it tells me there is no account associated with this email address. I thought the person who originally posted this was able to recover the password (although they never got the password reset email) and then had a temp password sent by emailing them.

There are a lot of posts here, so maybe I am mis-remembering/combining posts.

Has this worked for anyone else that the original poster? I tried to recover the password and it tells me there is no account associated with this email address. I thought the person who originally posted this was able to recover the password (although they never got the password reset email) and then had a temp password sent by emailing them.

Worked for me. Just send them an email telling them you are trying to recover your password to check an order status and they will send you one

Yes it worked for me. But don't try to recover anything. Email [email protected] and let them know you need a temp password to check your order status since you ordered as a guest.

Worked for me. Just send them an email telling them you are trying to recover your password to check an order status and they will send you one

Yes it worked for me. But don't try to recover anything. Email [email protected] and let them know you need a temp password to check your order status since you ordered as a guest.

Thanks all, I have sent an email.

Edit: Damn that was quick. It was less than a minute after sending email that I had a password.

Edit2: Status "Ready To Ship". Hot damn.

Congrats to those that scored. I LOVE mine and have no regrets camping out for it plus my record store only charged 135 w/ tax plus I got everything I wanted by camping out. Enjoy, it sounds great.

here as well.  I only camped for under 4 hrs tho.  I'm glad more people were able to get it today, I hope they do a second press for people.

I was tempted to try for another today to save for a Christmas present, but I don't personally know a single other Cake fan. Imagine being a fan having missed out, and opening it on Christmas day?!!  I doubt I'd be able to even wait that long.. we'd be hanging out eating pizza or something and I'd be like 'Oh, want some left over Cake?' and POW! what a surprise! :)

From reddit:

For those of you who ordered and your order status listed as Hold - Backorder don't panic.

I just emailed them and asked them if that status meant that I missed out. His response: "no, it just means your order hasnt been processed yet."

Hopefully this saves that guy from answering at least a couple more emails.