Cake Vinyl Boxset Coming Soon per RSD 7" sleeve

I checked out as a guest and tried to create an account after the fact. It wouldn't let me because it says an account with my email address already exists. So I try to log in and do forgot password. It says it sent me an email with my password but never did. So I emailed them and asked to help me out. They responded in less than 5 minutes with my password. I logged in and my order info was all there. Mine also says ready to ship.

So long story short, if you checked out as a guest you can still create an account and track the info (with a little help).

I checked out as a guest and tried to create an account after the fact. It wouldn't let me because it says an account with my email address already exists. So I try to log in and do forgot password. It says it sent me an email with my password but never did. So I emailed them and asked to help me out. They responded in less than 5 minutes with my password. I logged in and my order info was all there. Mine also says ready to ship.

So long story short, if you checked out as a guest you can still create an account and track the info (with a little help).

Thank you for the help. I will try that. My question now is, people are still able to order. Are these truly limited to 100?

goddamit.. i got an order through paypal that says "pending paypal" Itdidnt go through because it kept asking me to log in after i changed payment method..  so i never completed it. and got another one using my credit card through the site but it says "hold credit card". i called to get the paypal one completely canceled since i have no way of completing it or remove it but no reply yet

i kinda feel bad for Cake... PR nightmare 1 - every store gouging on them putting together the cheapest boxset ever.   #2 - eveyrone double to tripling their money on it on ebay #3 setting aside a bunch for their fanclub newsletter only to have the link leaked to the jackasses here who ransacked the store like new englanders before a nor'easter.

Someone's getting a nasty lettter from the management lol

i kinda feel bad for Cake... PR nightmare 1 - every store gouging on them putting together the cheapest boxset ever.   #2 - eveyrone double to tripling their money on it on ebay #3 setting aside a bunch for their fanclub newsletter only to have the link leaked to the jackasses here who ransacked the store like new englanders before a nor'easter.

Someone's getting a nasty lettter from the management lol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3TMwz6hIypU