Cake Vinyl Boxset Coming Soon per RSD 7" sleeve

You know people here don't read.  Especially not when the topic they were semi following jumps up numerous pages since the last time they logged in.

Wait did this pop up for sale somewhere?  I thought we had to wait for the email?  Can someone PM me the link???

:Patiently sits and waits by inbox to read the LULZ:

**CAKE VINYL BOX SET AVAILABLE NOW**

The CAKE 8-disc Vinyl Box Set is now available for purchase to members of this mailing list (one box set per customer).

We trust that you will not forward this pop-up store link to others or post the link on the various vinyl message boards.

The box set is available for $99.00 plus an additional cost for shipping (see charges below).

Shipping within the USA = $35.00

Shipping to CANADA = $60.00

International shipping = $74.00

* Link removed per CAKE

Got one from the ConneXtion here, too.
I'm starting to think there are way more than 900 of these.

The guy at Finders sold me a copy over the phone earlier today too... I'm just hoping to get a test pressing in one of the two and then I'll trade the other one away.
If these do sell out and anyone needs a copy I will have one to trade... provided both of mine come through.

I'm just genuinely curious how many of these things are out there, especially now that the link has been posted in multiple locations and has been up for the last 4 hours or so...

I'm just genuinely curious how many of these things are out there, especially now that the link has been posted in multiple locations and has been up for the last 4 hours or so...

Email just came

Well now's the real test. Now that the email's been sent (though I still never got one) how long will they last..

Edit: Just got the email too, 15 minutes later

Got one from the ConneXtion here, too.

I'm starting to think there are way more than 900 of these.

The guy at Finders sold me a copy over the phone earlier today too... I'm just hoping to get a test pressing in one of the two and then I'll trade the other one away.

If these do sell out and anyone needs a copy I will have one to trade... provided both of mine come through.

I waited all night for one on RSD but I figured I would pick up another with the same plan.