Cake Vinyl Boxset Coming Soon per RSD 7" sleeve

Got an e-mail from Brooklynphono (the people who pressed this) and they're gonna send me a free replacement of the chipped "Fashion Nugget" in my set. Whenever I receive it if anyone wants to buy the chipped one off me you can. It still plays fine, you just gotta place the needle just before the first songs start and after that it's perfect. 

UPDATE: Received another e-mail, I have to ship back the chipped record and a proof of purchase. :-\ 

I got mine in the mail today. The box isn't beaten up, Comfort Eagle has a little bit of a bent corner, not a big deal.

I started with Motorcade and it sounds a bit thin, however I'm thinking that might possibly be the actual recording, I haven't listened to this album in a while and I remember thinking the fidelity of the cd was weird when I had it in high school.

I just turned down the treble and cranked the bass and it sounds quite a bit better.

*Update* Fashion Nugget sounds fucking awesome!

I received mine yesterday and don't have any damage to the box or the sleeves. I was a bit worried before i opened it because there was movement inside the package when i picked it up, it wasn't packed as tight as it should have been.

I'll have to clean them and try to listen to them all this weekend. Hoping for no issues but with the number of people saying they have problems i'll be keeping my ears peeled.

Also, there is not a lot of colour in my Comfort Eagle or my Fashion Nugget like a few others have posted.

Are they going to refund any of us the shipping cost after they receive the records?

They didn't tell me they would, but they're shipping them back obviously for free so I'm okay with spending $4. To the other dude, I have to ship mine back to Brooklyn Phono, and they also needed me to send a photo of my proof of purchase.

yea, my motorcade has some noise through the last two tracks on each side...everything else sounded fantastic though

who'd you guys email about getting a replacement?

the people who ordered online are going back to theconnection for replacements. I think those that bought it on RSD are going directly to the manufacturer.