Cake Vinyl Boxset Coming Soon per RSD 7" sleeve

Name calling. Classy!

Haha, who said I was trying to be classy? You are a douche.

Oh and why are you using two accounts??? Combatchuckaa = Niblips. Or you guys just downvote the same things and both call people classy when you feel insulted. That isn't a weird thing to do!

Haha, who said I was trying to be classy? You are a douche.

Oh and why are you using two accounts??? Combatchuckaa = Niblips. Or you guys just downvote the same things and both call people classy when you feel insulted. That isn't a weird thing to do!

Hahawhat!?  No, it's not because we're the same person, I assure you we are not.  Funny coincidence, I guess.  If it makes you feel better, I'll stop downvoting you ;)

Finally got the time to open mine today. Box is in good condition, no test presses, expected superficial wear to the inner sleeves, but Motorcade of Generosity looks like it's not going to play properly. It looks like there's raised vinyl on the last track of side A. Labels have been shoddily put on as well - lots of air bubbles.

rec'd my replacement copy of Prolonging the Magic, but it has the same problems as the version i rec'd in the box set PLUS the inner sleeve has splits on 3 sides from shipping and the record has slight warps.

Now i'm sitting here with two versions of the album that have a long scratch through 'Guitar' and 'You Turn the Screws' on side 1. I cant physically see the scratch but i can sure hear it at every revolution in the same spot.

rec'd my replacement copy of Prolonging the Magic, but it has the same problems as the version i rec'd in the box set PLUS the inner sleeve has splits on 3 sides from shipping and the record has slight warps.

Now i'm sitting here with two versions of the album that have a long scratch through 'Guitar' and 'You Turn the Screws' on side 1. I cant physically see the scratch but i can sure hear it at every revolution in the same spot.

Yeah I got a replacement fashion nugget album with the same issue that my box set copy had. I'm assuming they have no quality control whatsoever...

They did throw in a free 7" though!

Yeah I got a replacement fashion nugget album with the same issue that my box set copy had. I'm assuming they have no quality control whatsoever...

They did throw in a free 7" though!

I give up. I'll have to live with the defect i guess.... I can't be bothered to contact them again to say that the replacement copy has the exact same problem as the original. 

I suspect they have shipped me a replacement copy that was not from a new pressing.