Citizen - Youth [June 11th 2013//RFC]

please dont pull the "email me once and youd have had an answer" card because anybody that has had any experience with you or the label (pre dane) has known that it has never taken just ONE email.

I had an issue with my Youth LP (It was warped and unplayable) I emailed runforcover and got a response within less than 24 hours as well as shipping confirmation for a replacement. This all happened a few days ago, so that statement is false.

I had an issue with my Youth LP (It was warped and unplayable) I emailed runforcover and got a response within less than 24 hours as well as shipping confirmation for a replacement. This all happened a few days ago, so that statement is false.

Nah, it used to be a huge issue, there are threads littered with evidence around here somewhere.

the key word in that sentence was "PRE DANE".

If the issue of getting no responses from emails was "pre Dane", and Dane is now around to take care of it, and you're aware of this, why didnt you email then?  (I'm just defending Run For Cover as I've had nothing but good experiences with them, even just a few days ago)

i did not order through RFC, i sent a fuck ton of money to jeff's personal paypal, as he personally sold me the test press. if i emailed dane he wouldnt have had an ounce of a clue what i was talking about. 

Got my deluxe package in the mail yesterday. That screen printed cover looks rad, the vinyl is a kind of brownish-maroon color. Looks pretty cool. The shirt that came with it is awesome too. Very pleased with the whole thing.

I'm surprised there are so many people who dig RFC releases but aren't into this one. This is easily my album of the year so far. To me, it's nearly a perfect album.

I'm surprised there are so many people who dig RFC releases but aren't into this one. This is easily my album of the year so far. To me, it's nearly a perfect album.

I'm definitely surprised people don't like it AT ALL, but it definitely has some weak points. I really really like it and will continue to listen to it but I don't think it is consistently as good as Magnolia or Jar, which I think have been two of the best releases this year.

I'm not calling AOTY until I hear a new Balance and Composure track :)