Citizen - Youth [June 11th 2013//RFC]

Have never seen the appeal in getting a record signed, especially on the jacket. In most cases I think it decreases the value.

I've gotten things signed that I have no intention of ever selling just because I respect an artist that much. Of course if I ever go into massive debt and need to sell some of my records I may be screwed =/

Just ordered YOUTH on half white / half black vinyl from the site. To be honest I'm surprised they still have these available. Stoked to finally own it. I've been listening to it on spotify for weeks now and love it.

Looks like a record release show is happening. Wonder what cover they'll do if they do one at all. If so - I wonder if it'll be different from the deluxe screenprinted cover. Still waiting on my deluxe - apparently RFC needed more of the shirts printed in the package. Haven't heard back from anyone though so I assume Dane and co are still at Warped.

I will definitely be trying to go to this. Only a 3 hour drive from me and a great line up. I'll try to grab as many copies as they'll let me if they do have a record release version.

Also, I've never ever tried getting a record release version of anything. Wonder how early I'd have to show up to snag one. 

I will definitely be trying to go to this. Only a 3 hour drive from me and a great line up. I'll try to grab as many copies as they'll let me if they do have a record release version.

Also, I've never ever tried getting a record release version of anything. Wonder how early I'd have to show up to snag one. 

if you can, please keep me in mind. this would be the only thing stopping me from keeping my citizen collection whole.